Otolaryngology Specialty Center
Our Otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) department is located on the second floor of the Great Falls Specialty Center.
Patients that enter the department can receive diagnosis and management of allergies, diseases of the sinuses, ears, voice box, mouth and throat, as well as structures of the neck and face. Our board certified Otolaryngologists will also work with primary care physicians to diagnose and treat many ENT primary care problems in both children and adults.
- Management of Allergies
- Managing Diseases of the Sinuses
- Dianosis and Management of the Ears
- Diagnosis and Management of the Voice Box
- Diagnosis and Management of the Mouth
- Diagnosis and Management of the Throat
- Structures of the Neck and Face
Department HoursMonday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Contact This DepartmentGreat Falls Clinic Specialty Center
3000 15th Avenue South
Great Falls, MT 59405