Vision Center Specialty Center
The Great Falls Clinic Vision Center is dedicated to providing timely, high-quality vision care in a patient-friendly and considerate environment. Using a team-approach to health care, we believe in working with other healthcare providers to coordinate your care and provide the best patient experience possible.
Patients also have the option to be seen in one of our satellite clinics held in Helena and Lewistown, Montana. For more information on our Outreach Clinics and our Outreach Provider please visit here.
- Complete Eye Exams
- Glasses Prescriptions
- Contact Lens Fits and Follow-Up (you can purchase contacts)
- Urgent Eye Care
- Minor, In-Office Procedures
- Refractive Eye Surgery Evaluations
- Management of Macular Degeneration (Including Avastin, Eylea & Ozurdex Injections)
- Management of Diabetic Retinopathy
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Management
- Infant See
- Outreach Clinics
Department HoursMonday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Contact This DepartmentGreat Falls Clinic Specialty Center
3000 15th Avenue South
Great Falls, MT 59405