- Hearing Instrument Sales, Service, reprogramming, and repair on all major instrument makes and models.
- Hearing instrument fitting of all demographics infants and toddlers to geriatric.
- In office general repairs, check and clean service, tube replacement, thin tube changes, ear tip replacement, wind and wax filter replacement, and new battery sales.
- Offering a complete line of Assistive Listening Devices (ALD’s), pocket talkers, Amplified telephones, alarm clocks, egg-pillow shakers, light flashers for phone and doorbell, etc.
- Custom ear casting and fitting for: personal music systems, industrial hearing protection, hunters and shooters noise breakers, musicians ear plugs for accurate frequency reproduction, professional in ear music monitors, professional communication molds with noise reduction for; pilots, police, fire, rescue, broadcasters, and enthusiasts, and Aquanots for keeping water out of ear canals.
- Mapping and programming for Cochlear Implants and BAHA devices.
Kenneth Evans, AuD, CCC-A, AAA, CAA, MTAA
Accepting New Patients
CONTACT THIS PROVIDER
Great Falls Clinic Specialty Center
3000 15th Avenue South
Great Falls, MT 59405
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluation
- Pediatric & Geriatric Hearing Aid Sales, Fitting, Follow-Up Programming and Personal Care
- Assessment and Management of Vertigo and Balance Disorders
- Assessment of Tinnitus
- Ototoxic Medication Monitoring
- OSHA Based and Industrial Hearing Conservation Management Programs
- Newborn and Early Childhood Screening Programs
- Auditory Rehabilitation
- Custom Ear Casting
- Prescriptive Hearing Protection Devices
- Cerumen Management
- University of Montana, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Missoula, Montana, 1992
- University of Northern Colorado, Clinical Audiology, Bachelors in Audiology, Bachelors in Speech Language Pathology, Greeley, Colorado, 1995
- University of Northern Colorado, Masters in Audiology with research emphasis, Greeley, Colorado, 1999
- University of Florida, Doctor of Clinical Audiology, Neurological emphasis, Gainesville, Florida, 2004
- University of Aberdeen, Kings College Aberdeen Scotland, Master of Practice Management and Growth, 2010
- American Speech and Hearing Association
- American Academy of Audiology
- Colorado Academy of Audiology
- International Institute of Hearing Instrument Studies
- Board of Hearing Aid Dispensers
- Montana Academy of Audiology