By Elizabeth Farnsworth, MD, PhD, Pediatrician
10. Your pediatrician strongly recommends it.
9. You get to stay home in this freezing weather, or if you prefer enjoy the lovely fall weather.
8. You get some quiet time alone or with your family.
7. Your pets will love having you at home.
6. You’re not spreading your illness (covid19 or other) to your friends.
5. Your team will thank you for not being the reason they have to quarantine for two weeks AGAIN.
4. You get to use your cellphone during the day.
3. Free time to do catch up on your favorite books, shows, or video games.
2. You get to sleep in.
1. You will get better faster and can return to school and friends sooner.
With the recent covid19 surge in Montana, the thought of having to quarantine can be daunting for some teens and preteens. If you’re not feeling well, please stay home. The more rest you give your body, the faster you will recover. Also, please remember to get your flu vaccination to protect yourself from this serious illness.
About Elizabeth Farnsworth, MD, PhD
Dr. Farnsworth joined the Great Falls Clinic in 2019 and is among the newer healthcare providers in the State of Montana. She works alongside Drs. Colleen Marron and Nancy Maynard in Pediatrics at the Great Falls Clinic main location. Dr. Farnsworth specializes in pediatric services including general pediatrics, developmental and behavioral medicine, preventative medicine, and in-office procedures. Dr. Farnsworth also has a special interest in patient education, global health and providing healthcare to underserved communities. She is currently accepting new patients at the Clinic Main Campus, 1400 29th Street South, Great Falls. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 406-454-2171.