TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL (406) 454-2171.
For your appointment, please bring the following:
- Drivers License or a Valid ID
- Insurance Information
- List of Medications (if any)
- Medical data as needed (blood sugar, blood pressure)
A list of our locations with a map can be found on our Locations page.
How You Can Help Us
To ensure timely care delivery, we ask that you always let us know in advance if you need to change or cancel an appointment. This will help the clinic run smoothly and on time.
We also ask that you…
- If you are a new patient, please request a copy of your medical records to be sent to your new Great Falls Clinic’s office 2 to 4 weeks prior to your visit. We are happy to assist you with this process. You may obtain your medical records by completing the Authorization for Release of Information Form and faxing it to our office at (406) 771-3047. This form is also available at all Great Falls Clinic locations. For questions or more information, please contact the Medical Records office by phone at (406) 771-3106. For existing patients, please visit our Medical Records page for more information on record requests.
- Identify and prioritize a list of what you want to talk to the physician about during your appointment.
- Copay is due at time of service. We accept all major credit cards as well as cash or check
- Follow appointment instructions (arriving on time or 15 minutes early, fasting before tests, etc.)
- Follow your treatment plan and let us know if you are not able to stick to it. Honor your medication contract.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, for any reason, please contact your provider’s office so that we can accommodate other patients needing an appointment that day. We request a 24-hour advanced cancellation. We will be glad to reschedule a time that works for you.