We are currently accepting new patients into our practice. Thank you for considering us. To become a new patient:
- Make an Appointment – Call our office at (406) 454-2171 or schedule online
- Sign up for our patient portal
- Download your patients forms online through the patient portal
How to Find Us – A list of our locations with a map can be found on our Locations page.
When you come to our office for the first time as a new patient, we’ll ask you to complete some initial forms, if you were not able to download them from the patient portal in advance of your appointment.
To make sure there are no delays in care during your first visit experience, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure your registration is complete before meeting with your new provider. We highly recommend using our Phreesia pre-registration program to complete all pre-visit paperwork in advance. In an effort to respect the time of all of patients, our staff strives to stay on schedule so that other patients do not have to wait. For patients who are delayed and arrive late for appointment, every effort will be made to see them the same day. However, wait times may apply, or appointments may need to be rescheduled.
Remember to bring:
- Your insurance card
- Valid photo ID
- List of current medications
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Office co-pay – We accept all major credit cards as well as cash or check
- Medical data as needed (blood sugar, blood pressure)
Please click here if you need an authorization form to request medical records from your previous provider.
How You Can Help Us
- Please request a copy of your medical records to be sent to your new Great Falls Clinic’s office 2 to 4 weeks prior to your visit. We are happy to assist you with this process. You may obtain your medical records by completing the Authorization for Release of Information Form and faxing it to our office at (406) 771-3047. For further information, click here.
- Identify and prioritize a list of what you want to talk to the physician about during your appointment.
- Follow appointment instructions (arriving on time or 15 minutes early, fasting before tests, etc.)
- Follow your treatment plan and let us know if you are not able to stick to it. Honor your medication contract.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, for any reason, please contact your provider’s office so that we can accommodate other patients needing an appointment that day. We request a 24-hour advanced cancellation. We will be glad to reschedule your appointment.
If we have not met your expectations, please let us know. For questions, comments and/or concerns, please visit here. We value your opinion.
Authorization for Release of Medical Information – Allows patients to authorize the disclosure of their health information to a designated individual, company, agency, or facility. Autorización De HIPAA Para Divulgar Información Del Paciente
Authorization and Consent for Treatment – All patients must provide their consent for treatment, communications (calls, emails, and text messaging), and agreement of financial responsibility. Autorización y Consentimiento Para el Tratamiento
Notice of Privacy Practices – Describes how health information about you (as a patient of this Care Center) may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to your individually identifiable health information. Please review this notice carefully. Aviso de Prácticas de Privacidad
Financial Policy – This form advises patients of their complete financial responsibility for all medical services received without regard to insurance eligibility or coverage determinations. Política Financiera