FIND A PROVIDER
PATIENT SAFETY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY.
We want our patients to feel confident that we have patients in the right healthcare setting to promote patient safety across all areas. During this time, we will be separating sick patients from well patients.
In order to contain illnesses, patients displaying COVID-like symptoms will be directed to the Northwest Clinic, Immediate Care Center and/or the Emergency Department, with Pediatrics also seeing patients. All patients with symptoms will be masked and separated from others upon arrival to our facilities.
- Masking is required at all times in all of our facilities.
- Social distancing is required.
CLINIC NEWS & EVENTS
Welcome Madalyn Butler, FNP, Family Medicine!
Madalyn Butler, FNP Joins the Great Falls Clinic Family Medicine Team April 30, 2021 – The Great Falls Clinic is pleased to welcome Madalyn Butler, FNP, to our Great Falls… more Welcome Madalyn Butler, FNP, Family Medicine!Learn More
The Great Falls Clinic is excited to announce our new Meditech Expanse Patient Portal.
Our Meditech Expanse patient portal is now available with the features you are already accustomed to, including the following:
- View and request appointments
- Review test results
- View personal health information
- Browse health facts and information
- Review your billing statement and balance
- Request prescription refills from Great Falls Clinic physicians
- Send secure messages to Great Falls Clinic physicians
- Available online 24/7, including an updated portal mobile app