You have reached the federally-required section of our website that contains the charges for the services we provide within our facility. While we provide this information to comply with federal regulations, healthcare billing is complex. It is extremely important for you, as the consumer, to understand that standard charges may not be a relevant starting point for estimating what costs you may incur during an episode of care, and the amount actually paid by a patient will depend on that patient’s insurance coverage, policy provisions and other factors. Everyone’s case is different based on that patient’s medical condition.
Please contact the hospital directly for more information regarding your specific financial responsibility at 406-216-8000.
PRICE ESTIMATOR TOOL
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PRICE ESTIMATOR TOOL USE
Here is how our price estimate tools and resources work:
- For insured patients: Your real-time insurance benefits are applied to expected costs to determine the amount you are responsible for paying after insurance.
- For uninsured patients: Your out-of-pocket costs are based on a discount for the amount generally billed for hospital services.
Why costs may vary:
Many things affect the cost of health care services. For example, the price of a CT scan (used to obtain images of soft tissue and blood vessels) depends on what part of the body is being scanned and whether a contrast agent (special dye) is needed to make the organs and tissue more visible.
The cost estimates provided by our tool may be different from your actual costs for several reasons, including but not limited to:
- The medical services/treatment you receive will be based on decisions made by you or your health care provider and may be different from the services you selected while using the price estimator tool.
- The medical service/treatment you receive may be impacted by complications, secondary conditions, and/or other unknown factors that this price estimator tool cannot consider.
- The location of where your services are received differs from what is selected during this estimation process.
- If your year-to-date benefit information changes from the time at which you receive this estimate and the time at which you receive care.
- If your healthcare provider’s contract with your insurance carrier changes.
- If you have a unique insurance plan design that is not currently supported by the tool.
For more information on how your cost estimate was determined, please contact 406-771-3175, option 1.
In addition to using our Cost Estimator Service, your insurance carrier can help you understand insurance terms such as out-of-pocket maximums, deductibles and copayments that will affect what you ultimately pay. Patients enrolled in Medicare can find insurance information at www.Medicare.gov.
Before using this cost estimation tool, please carefully consider the following information:
- By clicking on the estimator tool, you are acknowledging that you have read the information above, and that you are accessing this information for the purpose of determining your estimated costs associated with healthcare services.
- Nothing on this site guarantees eligibility, coverage, or payment, or determines or guarantees the benefits, limitations or exclusions of your coverage. For a complete description of the details of your coverage, please refer to your coverage information from your healthcare insurance carrier.
- Please keep in mind, the costs provided in this tool are estimates only and are not a guarantee of payment or benefits. Again, the estimates are based on the contract rates/fee schedule with your insurance carrier. Your actual cost may be higher or lower than the estimate for various reasons. You will be responsible for the cost of procedures or services not covered by your insurance plan.
You can download the Great Falls Clinic Hospital price list by clicking the following link: